WindsorWeek™ is not currently available. Please check back soon for product updates.
University of Windsor in Ontario, Canada
Dates: May 4-10, 2013
WindsorWeek™The University of Windsor
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, ON Canada
Over 45 Years as the Gold Standard in CFA® ReviewJoin hundreds of other candidates who come from all over the world to share in the spirit, excitement, and energy in CFA® education that can only be found at WindsorWeek™! The all-inclusive, 7-day residential program completely immerses you in the CFA curriculum and brings you together with some of the best instructors in CFA education.
- 48+ hours of expert instruction by CFA charterholders (Saturday–Friday)
- Schweser Class Lecture Notes, Volumes 1 & 2
- Schweser's Secret Sauce®
- Complete Schweser Online Video Library
- One-on-one tutoring sessions
- Mock Exam
- Lodging and all meals
Core concepts of the CFA curriculum in a single volume.
View online videos created by expert instructors who provide additional coverage on many core concepts.
Your success on the CFA® exam depends on quality instruction…and Schweser's is presented by the best in the business. All of our full-time instructors are CFA charterholders with years of experience teaching CFA-related courses. These award-winning professional editors and authors have been published and referenced in numerous trade publications and are true stars in the industry.
LodgingEnjoy a choice of residential housing on campus or a room at the Hilton Windsor hotel (approximately 3 km/2 miles from the University of Windsor). Many people find they get the greatest benefit from the Windsor program by staying on campus.
Early lodging (Friday, May 3 check in after 3:00 pm) is available. Please contact Cassie Jewell, WindsorWeek™ Assistant Director, at (519) 253-3000, ext. 3143, for further details and to make arrangements.
EntertainmentSchweser will host an end-of-week party to give candidates a little breather from the week of intensive reviews.
Complimentary GiftsIn appreciation for your attendance, registration includes a complimentary travel kit and umbrella.
WindsorWeek™ Alumni Discounts*
- 5% off the 2013 WindsorWeek™ registration fee
- 20% off the 2013 WindsorWeek™ registration fee if you did not pass the 2012 CFA® exam and qualify for PassProtection™*
Corporate, Society, and University DiscountsCorporate, society, and university discounts vary. Please call a Kaplan Schweser Customer Service Representative to determine which discounts are applicable to you.
WindsorWeek™ discounts can only be applied by calling a Kaplan Schweser Customer Service Representative.
Toll Free (US & Canada Only): (888) 325-5072 International: (608) 779-5599
* Alumni and Repeating Candidate discounts cannot be combined with any other WindsorWeek™ discount.
WindsorWeek™ LocationThe University of Windsor
401 Sunset Ave.
Windsor, ON N9B 3P4
TransportationThe University of Windsor is located near Detroit, Michigan.
From Detroit airport:
Detroit Metro Airport Taxi goes directly from the airport to the university at a cost of about $80 U.S. plus toll. (Costs may vary. Please check with your driver for actual charges.) It will take approximately 35 to 40 minutes to get to the University of Windsor form the Detroit airport.
From Windsor airport or railroad station:
The taxi will take about 15 to 20 minutes to get to the university from either the airport or railroad station at a cost of approximately $30–35 CDN.
For those arriving by personal car, the University will provide parking spaces at no additional charge. Please contact Cassie Jewell, WindsorWeek™ Assistant Director, at (519) 253-3000, ext. 3143, to secure a parking permit.
As a traveler, what are some important things for me to know?
Canadian law requires that all persons entering Canada carry both proof of citizenship and proof of identity. A valid U.S. passport, passport card or NEXUS card satisfies these requirements for U.S. citizens. Non-U.S. citizens: Please check with your travel agent to determine what documentation (passport, visa, etc.) will be required for entry to the U.S. and Canada. We strongly urge any candidates traveling by air to secure a passport.
New for 2013
- Diagnostic Pre-Test: This 45-minute self-exam will be given when you register at WindsorWeek™. The exam will not only provide a kick-start to your week, but it will also give you a baseline for your CFA® exam preparation.
- Workshops: Held during select evening sessions, instructors will provide you with several problems relating to designated workshop topics. After answering the problems, the instructor will then review the questions with you and answer any questions. The workshops are intended to provide an active learning environment, which will improve retention of topics discussed during the daytime lectures.
- Lightning Round Review: Designed to drive home the importance of time management, you will be presented exam-like questions drawn from across the CFA curriculum. You will then answer the questions in time allotments similar to the actual CFA exam. After time expires, the instructor will review the solutions and answer any questions.
- Participant-Driven Review: The name says it all. This is not a Q&A, but rather an open-ended review where you, the students, get to suggest the topics of discussion for each session.
- Strength Assessment Quarter-Length Mock Exam: Based on past participant feedback requesting more time for instruction, review, and problem solving, the end-of-the-week exam will be reduced to 1.5 hours, constituting a quarter-length CFA mock exam. We will continue to keep the topic coverage weights and difficulty as close to the CFA exam as possible to give you a realistic sampling of the actual exam.
Call To Register:Toll Free (US & Canada only): (888) 325-5072
International: (608) 779-5599
WindsorWeek™ is available for individual purchase only; not included in any package.
Cancellations:Cancellations must be received in writing before April 1, 2013, to receive a refund less the non-refundable deposit of $250 US/$250 CDN. Refunds will not be issued for any cancellations received on or after April 1, 2013.
Questions?Visit the WindsorWeek™ FAQs.
Call: (519) 253-3000, ext. 3143
"Great lectures, great accommodations, and wonderful food. See you next year for level 2!!!"–J. K. Li, Halifax, Nova Scotia
"You get the opportunity to go through every section, so you have the ability to get questions answered as well as how to prepare for that section on the exam. That was very useful and definitely helped with my final preparations prior to the exam."–Ross Miller, Des Moines, Iowa
Note: Access to online products expires on exam day. Schweser releases a new version of products every year as the CFA curriculum changes. Shared use is strictly prohibited.
|Preview the Study Packages that will be available.|
Canadian pricing is subject to change based on future exchange rate movements.