Why Kaplan? Because you want to pass.
How does Kaplan help?
Kaplan's entire course is built on Learn•Practice•Retain™, a holistic approach to exam preparation that ensures your complete comprehension of the fundamental concepts critical to success on the CPA Exam.
Our convenient online courses allow you to study anytime, anywhere. Each course includes a diverse set of study materials, ensuring you're able to make the most of your study time.
All of our instructors are CPAs who know what it takes to pass the exam.
93 percent of our students would recommend Kaplan CPA Review to their friends
We're so confident you'll love Kaplan, we guarantee it:
The Kaplan Guarantee
Kaplan CPA Review is committed to helping you pass the CPA Exam. If you utilize Kaplan CPA Review and don't pass, you may be eligible to receive the next edition of materials for the cost of shipping and handling. See Terms & Conditions for details.
Refund provided for failed sections only. Must show proof of failure. See Terms & Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Customers who study for the CPA Exam with Kaplan CPA Review and do not pass are eligible to receive the next edition of the materials (if available) and extension of online access period (if necessary) for only the cost of shipping any new materials (if needed).
- Customers must provide proof of failure (defined as receiving a score below 75) for each section for which they would like new materials, within 30 days of receiving their score.
- The only proof that will be accepted is a faxed or emailed copy of the Uniform CPA Examination Score Notice.
- In addition, to qualify for the guarantee, customers must have worked at least 100 percent of the multiple-choice topic exams in their online CPA Pro QBank for that section and received scores of 80 percent or higher on each of those exams. Kaplan will validate each request after receiving proof of failure and review of the customer's account and QBank usage prior to the exam. Only the last exam scores in the CPA Pro QBank will be considered. Only exam scores in the CPA Pro QBank dated before the exam date will be considered.
- Only CPA Pro QBank exam scores taken within 3 months of the CPA Exam will be considered. Kaplan's determination of qualification is final.
- Repeat editions will only be provided for sections with proof of failure. Customers may not receive free new editions for additional purchased sections in which they have not yet tested. For example, a customer who purchased all four sections, but only failed two, would only receive free new editions for the two sections for which they have proof of failure.
- Customers do not need to return any materials to redeem this guarantee. They simply need to provide proof of failure within 30 days of receiving their Score Notice and have received scores of 80 percent or higher on 100 percent or more of the topic quizzes within their online CPA Pro QBank for that section to qualify.
- The Kaplan Guarantee is valid for the duration of the Online Access Period of the product, but becomes invalid after the completion of the final day of the subscription.
- For more information, call (800) CPA-2DAY.