Schweser’s FRM® Instructors and Faculty
Any educational program is only as good as the people who construct and deliver it. We have assembled the most effective, well-respected, and competent team of professional writers and instructors to create and deliver Kaplan Schweser’s content and instruction.
Prepare With the Most Experienced Team in FRM Exam Prep:
- Learn directly from a group of designated FRM experts
- Get motivation and support from industry professionals who know what it takes to pass
- Receive guidance to navigate through the toughest curriculum in the finance world
- Prepare with the most accurate and current content, ensuring wise use of your study time
Dr. Temte started his professional education career in 1990, working with Dr. Carl Schweser to build Schweser Study Program into the leader in CFA exam review. Upon the acquisition of Schweser Study Program by Kaplan, Inc., in 1999, Dr. Temte assumed leadership of the Kaplan Schweser organization. Under his direction, Kaplan Schweser became a leading global provider of innovative, efficient, and effective financial education solutions.
In addition to his current role, Dr. Temte has served in the following professional positions:
- CEO of Kaplan Professional, a division of Kaplan, Inc., where he oversaw and leveraged assets, capabilities, and talent across its global footprint.
- Dean of Kaplan University School of Professional and Continuing Education, Interim President of Mount Washington College, President of Kaplan University College of Business and Technology.
- Outside of his professional career, Dr. Temte serves on the Board of Directors for the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Foundation, his alma mater. He and his wife Linda, are also active in numerous fundraising events and committees in the community.
Darren has extensive experience in lecturing and grading activities related to professional finance and accounting programs. He has taught for Kaplan Schweser since 2004 and currently manages and teaches in the Schweser weekly CFA exam preparatory course in Toronto, as well as authoring/editing their CFA and FRM study materials. Darren has also taught business courses for the University of Toronto and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario.
Knowing that success on the CFA exams requires a good work-life balance, Darren continues to apply it in his life. He travels the world as a competitive and award-winning marathon runner who is always in search of the perfect race. Any other spare time is spent with his first love, the piano.