Technical Support Schedule
8:00 am–10:00 pm ET, Monday–Thursday
8:00 am–9:30 pm ET, Friday
Phone: 888.325.5072 (U.S.) or +1 608.779.8327 (Int’l.), option 2
After-hours support is available by submitting a Tech Support Contact form or by emailing email@example.com. Requests will be responded to within 24 hours.
Before Sending a Request
Please review the information below, as well as reviewing our Help page.
- When working on regulated course materials, we recommend using a Windows- or Mac-based desktop or laptop computer.
- We recommend the use of Windows 7-11 or macOS 10.9 or later operating systems.
- We recommend the use of current Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browsers. We also support Microsoft Edge.
- For business customers, please verify the browser choice and use with your manager or IT department.
- We recommend online learners have at least a 2Mbps connection.
Live Online Class FAQs
Beginning with classes and workshops for the 2023 exams, Kaplan will be using Zoom for live online events. Click here for instructions on how to create and set up your Zoom account.
To optimize your classroom experience with Zoom, we recommend you visit the Zoom Download Center and install the Zoom client. We encourage you to also run a system check prior to your first session to ensure the best possible live online classroom experience.
- In Chrome, click on the three little dots in the bottom right of your browser window, tap the box next to "Desktop Site."
- In Safari, tap and hold the "Aa" in the upper left until the menu appears, and then choose “Desktop Site."
- In Firefox, click on the three dots in the upper right, and then tap the box next to "Request Desktop Site.."
- Open Chrome and navigate to a website away from Kaplan Financial (such as google.com).
- On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu at the top right.
- Click Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time Range” choose All time.
- Ensure that the only two items that have check marks next to them are “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files.”
- Click Clear data.
- Close Chrome to complete the process.
- Open Chrome and log back in.
- Navigate to a website away from Kaplan Financial (such as google.com).
- Click the Open menu button, and choose Options.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Close the about: preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
- Important: Close completely out of the browser (Use X in upper corner to close).
- Once closed, reopen and log back in.
- Locate the “Settings” Icon.
- Within the settings, you will find an option that says “Safari.”
- Scroll down until you see the option for “Advanced.”
- Then click on where it says “Website Data.”
- From here, scroll down and select “Remove all website data."
- Your microphone/camera are active/not muted in the event itself.
- You have allowed microphone/camera use in your browser. A pop-up should appear the first time you try to use them.
- The audio is enabled on your computer, and your microphone/camera isn’t being used in any other applications.
- Use one of the other recommended browsers.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies:
- If possible, use a wired internet connection.
- Try another network connection, such as your phone’s cellular network.
- Ensure you’re not using a VPN, proxy server, or network with restrictive firewalls (like a work network). Some public networks found in libraries or airports may also be overly restrictive.
- Visit the page in an incognito (Chrome) or private browsing (Firefox) window and be sure you don’t have any browser extensions enabled.
Select Your Exam to Find the Right Study Options for You.