Due to higher than normal call volumes you may experience longer wait times when contacting us and we appreciate your patience.
Best Times to Contact Us
- Monday: 8:00 am–11:00 am ET (New York Time)
- Tuesday–Friday: 10:00 am–4:00 pm ET (New York Time)
Alternatives to Calling
- Use the Live Chat feature
- Email us by filling out the form at the bottom of this page
Before you contact us, you might want to view our Frequently Asked Questions.
- 9:00 am–6:00 pm ET (New York Time), Monday-Friday
- Toll-Free: 877.311.9770
- International: +1 608.779.8327
- Fax: 608.779.5877
- 8:00 am-10:00 pm ET (New York Time), Monday-Thursday
- 8:00 am–9:00 pm ET (New York Time), Friday
- Toll-Free: 877.311.9770 (U.S.)
- International: +1 608.779.8327, option 2
332 Front Street South, Suite 501
La Crosse, WI 54601
United States of America
Kaplan Course Access FAQs
- Use one of the other recommended browsers.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies:
- If possible, use a wired internet connection.
- Try another network connection, such as your phone’s cellular network.
- Ensure you’re not using a VPN, proxy server, or network with restrictive firewalls (like a work network). Some public networks found in libraries or airports may also be overly restrictive.
- Visit the page in an incognito (Chrome) or private browsing (Firefox) window and be sure you don’t have any browser extensions enabled.
- In Chrome, click on the three little dots in the bottom right of your browser window, then tap the box next to “Desktop Site.”
- In Safari, tap and hold the “Aa” in the upper left until the menu appears, then choose “Desktop Site."
- In Firefox, click on the three dots in the upper right, then tap the box next to “Request Desktop Site.”
- Your microphone/camera are active/not muted in the event itself.
- You have allowed microphone/camera use in your browser. A pop-up should appear the first time you try to use them.
- The audio is enabled on your computer, and your microphone/camera isn’t being used in any other applications.
Select Your Exam to Find the Right Study Options for You.