Thank You for Your Submission!
Kaplan Schweser is happy to be involved in the CFA Institute Research Challenge and continues our support faculty, participating students, and local hosting societies. Please see our newly developed resources hand-picked for Research Challenge participants.
- Please send an invoice on society letterhead to Kaplan Schweser in the amount of $250 USD to RC@Kaplan.com by December 15, 2020. Please notate on the invoice “Research Challenge Sponsorship.”
- If you did not participate in the 2019–2020 Schweser Research Challenge sponsorship program, please include your organization’s W-9, Foreign Supplier Checklist form, or W8BEN-E forms with the invoice.
We Require That You Recognize Kaplan Schweser Through:
- Physical and verbal recognition at both your kick-off and local events. Supporting PowerPoint Side »
Suggested script: Thank you to Kaplan Schweser for sponsoring the Research Challenge. Schweser provides support to university students and faculty through discounted exam prep materials, free resources, and review program offerings. You can learn more about these offerings at www.schweser.com and through the promotional flyer [included in the kit or via electronic PDF].
- Website presence on hosting society site and/or social media platforms. Kaplan Schweser Logo »
- Communication to participating university faculty and student teams.
Good luck on your local challenge!