Schweser’s CAIA® Exam Instructors and Faculty
Any educational program is only as good as the people who construct and deliver it. We have assembled the most effective, well-respected, and competent team of professional writers and instructors to create and deliver Kaplan Schweser’s content and instruction.
Prepare With the Most Experienced Team in CAIA Exam Prep:
- Learn from a group of experts that includes 5 CAIA charterholders
- Get motivation and support from industry professionals who know what it takes to pass
- Receive guidance to navigate through the toughest curriculum in the finance world
- Prepare with the most accurate and current content, ensuring wise use of your study time
Greg is the recipient of the Penn State 2010 and 2012 Outstanding iMBA faculty member, 2011 Council of Fellows Outstanding Research Award, and 2013 Outstanding Service Award.
His research studies are focused within the investments, portfolio management, and behavioral finance areas. In addition to ten years of experience in academia (Miami University and the University of Toledo), he has seven years of experience as senior vice-president of Schweser, a division of Kaplan, Inc. At Kaplan, Greg headed the content and curriculum areas and started and led the marketing and sales areas. He has trained candidates for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM), and Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) designations on a worldwide basis. Greg earned his Doctorate in Finance from the University of Kentucky, his Master’s in Applied Statistics from Penn State University, and a Bachelor of Science in in Engineering Physics from Murray State University.
Connect with Dr. Filbeck on LinkedIn.
Dr. Temte started his professional education career in 1990, working with Dr. Carl Schweser to build Schweser Study Program into the leader in CFA exam review. Upon the acquisition of Schweser Study Program by Kaplan, Inc., in 1999, Dr. Temte assumed leadership of the Kaplan Schweser organization. Under his direction, Kaplan Schweser became a leading global provider of innovative, efficient, and effective financial education solutions.
In addition to his current role, Dr. Temte has served in the following professional positions:
- CEO of Kaplan Professional, a division of Kaplan, Inc., where he oversaw and leveraged assets, capabilities, and talent across its global footprint.
- Dean of Kaplan University School of Professional and Continuing Education, Interim President of Mount Washington College, President of Kaplan University College of Business and Technology.
- Outside of his professional career, Dr. Temte serves on the Board of Directors for the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Foundation, his alma mater. He and his wife Linda, are also active in numerous fundraising events and committees in the community.