Schweser’s Free Trial
When it comes to studying for the CFA exam, you want to know that you’re making the most efficient use of your time and preparing with quality materials. With Schweser’s Free Trial, you can experience how the core study tools act as complements to each other, giving you concise and comprehensive coverage of the entire CFA curriculum.
Core Study Tools
The Free Trial provides samples of these study tools that focus on Schweser’s CFA study program:
- QBank Quiz yourself and build custom exams based on Learning Outcome Statements.
- SchweserNotes™ (eBook 1) Clear, concise study notes and examples that cover the curriculum.
- OnDemand Videos Recorded videos to help you review course topics.
- Candidate Resource Library A collection of online reference videos to prepare you for your studies.
- Self-Test Assessments After reading the SchweserNotes™, answer these online questions to check your understanding of the content.
- Ask Your Instructor Ask questions and receive answers from an instructor for clarification and guidance.
Topics by Level
- Level I: Quantitative Methonds: Basic Concepts
- Level II: Quantitative Methods for Valuation
- Level III: Behaviorial Finance