December Level I Free Trial
When it comes to studying for the CFA Program exam, you want to know that you’re making the most efficient use of your time and preparing with quality materials. With Schweser’s Free Trial, you can experience how the core study tools act as complements to each other, giving you concise and comprehensive coverage of the entire CFA Program curriculum.
Core Study Tools
The Level I Free Trial provides samples of these study tools that focus on the “Quantitative Methods: Basic Concepts” of Schweser’s study program:
- Diagnostic Exam This intuitive online assessment evaluates your baseline knowledge of every topic area in the curriculum.
- SchweserPro™ QBank Quiz yourself and build custom exams based on Learning Outcome Statements.
- SchweserNotes™ (eBook 1) Clear, concise study notes and examples that cover the curriculum.
- Video Lectures Recorded videos to help you review course topics.
- Resource Library A collection of online reference videos to prepare you for your studies.
- Topic Quizzes After reading the SchweserNotes™, answer these online questions to check your understanding of the content.
- InstructorLink Ask questions and receive answers from an instructor for clarification and guidance.