Level II Online Mock Exams
Online Schweser Mock Exams
Online Mock Exams
Practice taking the computer-based test before exam day with the Online Schweser Mock Exam. This realistic exam simulates the interface, format, difficulty, and length of the actual CFA exam—helping you develop your test-taking skills, identify your weak areas, and demonstrate your mastery of the CFA Program curriculum. Afterward, view answer explanations, check your score compared to those of other candidates, and drill deeper into each question with our Mock Exam Tutorial.
Mock Exam Details
The Online Schweser Mock Exam includes:
- Three modes:
- Exam Sim: Take the exam using the actual interface you’ll encounter on the computer-based CFA exam.
- Online: Take the exam using the standard Kaplan Schweser online interface.
- Print: Take the exam on paper and enter your answer choices in an online answer form.
- Timed exam of 4 hours 30 minutes (consists of two sessions of 2 hours 15 minutes)
- CFA Institute topic weightings
- Printable answer key and online answer explanations
- Online scoring and performance tracking by topic area with a comparison to other Mock Exam candidates
- Answer explanations that include LOS and CFA Program curriculum page references for every question
- Mock Exam 1 and 2 include all of the listed features, cover all Learning Outcome Statements, and use the same topic weights as the CFA exam.
- Each mock exam features unique questions designed to replicate the actual exam. Both exams are intended to be taken in the review phase of your study process to help gauge exam-readiness.
- Purchase the bundle to receive both exams and to help increase your readiness for the CFA exam.
Exam Sim Details
Exam Sim allows you to take the computer-based mock exam in the interface used on exam day.
Exam sim uses the same time limits and built-in breaks that CFA Institute uses on the exam; however, you do not need to follow these constraints. These serve as a guideline to you in order to replicate the exam as closely as possible. When the timer hits zero, you can continue completing the mock exam without a time constraint.
Answer, skip, flag, and filter questions exactly like the actual exam. This type of practice helps improve efficiency in completing the exam under the time constraints set on exam day. You must answer all questions on the mock exam in order to complete each section. Once you complete both sections of the mock exam, view the detailed results report using our Exam Tutorial.
Watch the video below for a detailed demonstration of the new Exam Sim functionality.
Exam Tutorial for the Mock Exam
After taking the Online Schweser Mock Exam, the Mock Exam Tutorial gives you a detailed explanation of how we arrived at the answers. It’s designed as a focused, efficient review of each question to help you fill in the gaps in your knowledge. As you review your answers online, simply click “View Tutorial” under the answer explanations to view the multimedia instruction.
Online Mock Exam Instructions
The Online Schweser Mock Exam is accessed through your Online Access Account and available through exam day. The Online Schweser Mock Exam Instructions PDF will be added to your account and provides important information on how to access your exam and what to do after you take the exam.
Level II Mock Exam FAQs
What Kaplan Schweser Customers Say