The Live Schweser Mock Exam includes:
- Fully proctored and timed 6-hour exam (two 3-hour sessions)
- CFA Institute topic weightings
- Printed answer key and online answer explanations
- Online scoring and performance tracking with a comparison to other Mock Exam takers
- LOS and CFA curriculum page references for every question
Mock Exam Tutorial
Unlock your Mock Exam and increase your potential for better performance. After taking the Live Schweser Mock Exam, the Mock Exam Tutorial gives you a detailed explanation of how we arrived at the answers. It’s designed as a focused, efficient review of each question to help you fill in the gaps in your knowledge. As you review your answers online, simply click “View Tutorial” under the answer explanations to view the multimedia instruction.
The Mock Exam Tutorial features:
- Over 10 hours of instruction on the concepts and techniques necessary to answer each question
- Voice-over animated slides and instructor annotations that review the underlying concepts and techniques for each Mock Exam question and relates them to selecting the correct answer choice
Prior to Live Mock Exam Day:
- Visit www.schweser.com and log in using your user name and password.
- If you do not know your login information, click Forgot Password and enter the email address that you provided at the time of your order to reset your password.
- Print your Live Schweser Mock Exam Admission Ticket.
- Be sure to review your name, CFA exam level, and test center location to ensure that you are registered for the correct location and CFA level. If any information is incorrect, please email email@example.com.
- Your name on your ticket must match the name on the valid identification that you bring to the Live Schweser Mock Exam.
- PLEASE NOTE: Bring your Admission Ticket to the exam for admittance.
- For technical assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877.311.9770 (U.S.) or +1 608.779.8327 (Int’l.), option 2.
Live Mock Exam Day:
- It is recommended that you arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the exam start time at your location for registration, unless a specific registration time is specified at your Live Schweser Mock Exam location.
- Make sure you have your Admission Ticket and current International Travel Passport (REQUIRED).
- Bring your CFA Institute-approved calculator.
After the Live Mock Exam:
- Grading keys will be provided to you at the conclusion of the PM section of the exam.
- Return to www.schweser.com for online answer explanations, online performance analysis by topic area, and to view your scores relative to other Mock Exam candidates.
- PLEASE NOTE: You are only able to print answer explanations individually.
- The Mock Exam Tutorial provides in-depth, online reviews of the concepts, techniques, and approaches necessary for each Mock Exam question.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refunds will be made for the Live Schweser Mock Exam less than 30 days prior to the event.
- If you will be unable to attend the Live Schweser Mock Exam, please contact customer service immediately at email@example.com or call 877.311.9770 (U.S.) or +1 608.779.8327 (Int’l.), option 1, in order to change your registration from a Live Schweser Mock Exam to the Online Schweser Mock Exam. Additional charges may apply.
- Exchange of the Live Schweser Mock Exam for the Online Schweser Mock Exam will be permitted up to 5 business days prior to the event. After the date, failure to show up by the start of the Live Schweser Mock Exam will forfeit any rights to the product.