FRM Part I Online Mock Exams
Online Schweser Mock Exams
Online Mock Exams
Practice taking the computer-based test before exam day with the Online Schweser Mock Exam. This realistic exam closely resembles the difficulty and length of the actual FRM exam—helping you develop your test-taking skills, identify your weak areas, and demonstrate your mastery of the curriculum. Afterward, view answer explanations and check your score compared to those of other candidates. Kaplan Schweser offers two full-length mock exams (Mock Exam 1 and Mock Exam 2) that replicate the difficulty of the FRM exam.Details:
- The Online Schweser Mock Exam includes two modes:
- Online: Take the exam using the standard Kaplan Schweser online interface.
- Print: Take the exam on paper and enter your answer choices in an online answer form.
- Timed exam of 4 hours
- FRM exam topic weightings
- Printable answer key and online answer explanations
- Online scoring and performance tracking by topic area with a comparison to other Mock Exam candidates
- Answer explanations for every question
- Mock Exams 1 and 2 include all of the listed features, cover all exam topics, and use the same topic weights as the FRM exam.
- Each mock exam features unique questions designed to replicate the actual exam. Both exams are intended to be taken in the review phase of your study process to help gauge exam-readiness.
- Give yourself two attempts at the mock exam by purchasing both exams.
Part I Online Mock Exam FAQs
FRM Part I:
Access to online products expires on June 15, 2021, for May exam products and packages, August 15, 2021, for July exam products and packages, and December 15, 2021, for November products and packages. Kaplan Schweser releases a new version of products every year as the FRM curriculum changes. Shared use is strictly prohibited.
FRM Part II:
Access to online products expires on June 15, 2021, for May exam products and packages and January 15, 2022, for December exam products and packages. Kaplan Schweser releases a new version of products every year as the FRM curriculum changes. Shared use is strictly prohibited.